What Is Causing Your Dry Skin? How Can Our Moisturizers Help!
Dry Skin Treatment Miami
Dermatologist Recommended Moisturizer for Dry Skin
Best Dry Skin Moisturizer
Dry skin is what people possessing acne-prone skin or oily skin consider as a blessing. However, dry skin is actually quite uncomfortable and also difficult to manage. This is a situation that only people with dry skin truly understand. Unfortunately, there is a large number of dry skin causes that sneak up on you without your awareness.
At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we believe our prestigious moisturizers display highly-effective as well as noticeable results. For this reason, we provide our best dermatologist recommended moisturizer for dry skin to all of our customers with dry skin issues.
Request a consultation today with Dr. Longwill. During this initial meeting, you can determine the dermatologist recommended moisturizer for dry skin, sensitive skin, and your particular situation. Our products like skin moisturizing cream employ natural ingredients that nourish the skin including shea butter and mineral oil to keep the skin hydrated.
What causes dry skin?
- Hot Showers: Soaking in extremely hot water for long durations is relaxing and soothing. Nevertheless, hot showers dry out your skin by stripping your protective oils. As a result, the skin is rougher and drier. With the best dermatologist recommended moisturizer for dry skin from the Miami Center for Dermatology, you can treat your dry skin effectively, and naturally.
- Dehydration: Water is a great hydration source for your skin both inside as well as out! Water makes the skin appear younger, brighter, healthier, and more hydrated with 100%, all-natural moisture!
- Harsh Soaps: Regardless if it is a bar of soap or liquid soap on your hands, this is extremely harmful to the skin. This is due to its propensity to remove natural oils needed for moisture. As a result, these products dehydrate the skin. So many soaps possess harmful detergents as ingredients that clog pores in addition to cause extreme skin dryness.
- Cold Weather: Although the winter season only exists for a few months, cold weather is a large contributor to random skin dryness. Dermatologists recommend you moisturize daily, drink water, and more!
How can our moisturizing products help?
- Antioxidant Moisturizing Cleanser: This fortified cleanser is a rich, soap-free formulation designed to gently cleanse and moisturize the skin without drying. Many of these cleansers contain hyaluronic acid to help cleanse the skin while promoting collagen and nutrient production naturally. This is an ideal solution for individuals with very dry skin.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: Soothes redness, calms itching sensations, and more!
- Epicuren Facial Moisturizer: Epicuren Facial Emulsion Enzyme Moisturizer is a light moisturizer enhanced with protein enzymes and collagen elastin. This moisturizers design is to hydrate and nourish the skin utilizing revitalizing mineral oil.
- Ultra Lite Facial Cream: This is a lite formula and is ideal for the patient who is not overly dry, but additionally requires a light moisturizer.
- Ultra Lite Moisture Dew: A delicate and mild, general purpose moisturizer for the face. Dermatologists recommend this product for any and all skin types.
Our talented dermatologist Dr. Longwill tests and approves all of the products available at the Miami Center for Dermatology.
Dry Skin Treatment Miami from Dr. Longwill
At the Miami Center for Dermatology, our team helps afflicted patients by treating dry skin. With our dry skin treatment Miami regimen, we can help revitalize and re-moisturize your skin.
Our dermatologist Dr. Deborah Longwill possesses over 20 years of experience in the dermatological field. She is educated and trained to help patients with a variety of unfortunate conditions.
She knows what treatments boast optimal properties to help patients effectively treat dry skin. Dr. Longwill and our team additionally make an effort to remain on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and techniques. This helps us provide a preeminent level of care for our patients in the South Florida area.
Do you need help with your dry skin? There is no substitute for professional medical advice. Our cosmetic specialists can address any of your questions or concerns prior to any treatment. The Miami Center for Dermatology team is more than happy to answer your questions and help you begin treatment confidently.
We pride ourselves on assisting patients with dry skin as well as a variety of other dermatological issues. Our service is personalized, a unique quality of Dr. Longwill’s clinic. Her background and education in osteopathy ensure our patients receive a caring, comprehensive care level.
The osteopathic focus allows us to analyze and diagnose a patient as a whole, to the contrary of traditional medicine’s focus on specific symptoms or systems.
For more information on dry skin treatment Miami from the Miami Center for Dermatology, contact our caring and concerned professionals today. We can help you overcome your skin issues.
You can leave our office looking your best. However, you not only look good when leaving MCD but feel your best as well.