Why Is Green Tea a Powerful Ingredient for Skin Care?
Green Tea Skin Care
At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we are always looking for natural and healthy ingredients to include into our skin care products. After a lot of research, we have found one of the best ingredients to include in cleansers, moisturizers, exfoliators, and masks! Green tea is a healthy and organic ingredient that offers many benefits, which is why we created a Green Tea Skin Care line that is now available at our store!
What are the benefits of Green Tea?
- Prevents Skin Cancer: Infused with key antioxidants, green tea has been proven to help prevent sun damage and skin cancer.
- Rejuvenates the Skin: With daily use of our Green Tea Skin Care, your skin can become easily rejuvenated for healthier and more glowing skin.
- Fights Free Radicals: Since green tea has a lot of antioxidants, it works hard to help fight the damage that is caused by free radicals. Free radicals are a cause of aging and with green tea, you can easily prevent the aging process.
- Improves Psoriasis: If you have a skin condition, such as eczema, rosacea, or psoriasis, green tea can improve it with its anti-inflammatory properties and its antioxidants.
- Soothes Acne: Suffering from acne can now be improved with our Green Tea Skin Care! With its anti-bacterial properties, it cleanses the skin, rejuvenates it, and soothes it.
- Fights Inflammation: Filled with effective anti-inflammatory properties, your sensitive skin doesn’t need to suffer any longer! You can now soothe your skin with our Green Tea Skin Care!
At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we offer the best Green Tea Skin Care that offers the benefits above! Here is some more information about our products:
- Green Tea & Bamboo Exfoliator: This scrub is specially formulated to deliver a soothing wave of heat as it gently removes dry dead skin cells, excess oils and residue to reveal healthier, younger looking skin. Contains the soothing power of green and white tea.
- Green Tea Body Lotion: This lotion helps prevent aging, calms and soothes the skin, improves sensitive skin and rosacea, is great for acne and for post procedure care.
- Green Tea Cleanser: Soothing cleanser is ultra effective and suitable for all skin types, including most sensitive skin. It is nontoxic, and non-comedogenic. It also soap-free and alcohol free, and features hypo-allergenic fragrance.
- Green Tea Exfoliator: Clarifying Brightening polish refines skin gently and effectively. It works in harmony with skin to accelerate its natural renewal process.
- Retinol Green Tea Rejuvenating Serum: Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 3x or 5x can help achieve smoother, firmer and more evenly toned skin.
Visit the Miami Center for Dermatology today to find out how our green tea products can benefit you and your skin type. Click here to make an appointment with Dr. Longwill!