Which of our cleaners are best for your skin type?
Best Facial Cleansers
Dr. Deborah Longwill has developed one of the Best Facial Cleansers in Miami. Her years as dermatologist have gave her a wide knowledge and experience in how to treat properly the different types of skin of her patients and diagnose the best treatment for them. She has created a variety of facial cleansers to suit each individual and its need.
Types of Cleansers
These are some of the Best Facial Cleansers and most effective cleansers:
Dry & Normal Skin
- Antioxidant Moisturizing Cleanser: This fortified Cleanser is a rich, soap-free formulation designed to gently cleanse and moisturize the skin without drying.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: Hydrate, soothes, softens and calms skin.
- Epicuren Aloe Vera Calming Gel: A pure a light-weight Aloe Vera gel that soothes and lightly hydrates, while promoting cellular calming.
- Green Tea Cleanser: Suitable for all types, including sensitive skin. It is nontoxic, non-comedogenic and features hypo-allergenic fragrance.
- Ultra Gentle Cleanser: It is a rich, soap-free liquid that gently cleanses and softens the skin without drying.
Oily & Acne Prone Skin:
- Benzaderm 10% Wash with Aloe Vera: This therapeutic combination of benzoyl and Aloe Vera is great treatment for acne and oily skin.
- Benzaderm Gel – Benzoyl Peroxide: It is a topical acne medication. Topix offers both 5% and 10% Benzoyl Peroxide wash that cleanses acne prone skin. Amd provides antibacterial activity against Propionibacterium acnes.
- Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Wash: We offer both a 5% and 10% Benzoyl Peroxide wash that thoroughly cleanses acne-prone skin with a special soap-free Cleanser.
- Deep Pore Cleanser: This is a skin cleanser for the treatment of acne. Ultra pure glycolic acid available in 2% coupled with the proven acne fighting ingredients salicylic acid 2%.
- Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser: This is a refreshing go-to cleanser for oily and problem skin types. Lytic Gel Cleanser actively dissolves dirt, oil and makeup. It gently removes dead skin cells, reduces surface bacteria and calms inflammation without over drying the skin.
- Intensive Pore Cleanser: This is for individuals with acne prone skin. Helps accelerate the removal of dead skin cells that interfere with the proper oil drainage of the skin.
Best Facial Cleansers in Miami
Still don’t know what cleanser you should? Call today at 305-279-7546 or click here to make an appointment. We would love to help you out to choose the Best Facial Cleansers!