Best Skin Care Products for an On-The-Go Traveler!
Whether you love to travel, travel for business, or travel for family, being on the go can be quite difficult on your skin, only if you aren’t taking care of it! Your skin might be the last thing on your mind, and with that, you can start to see a lot of negative changes appearing on your skin. At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we want to help you keep your skin glowing, healthy, and clear with our Cosmetic Products that are easy to use and available now at our store.
The main things you need when you travel are the very basics of skincare, which includes a facial cleanser, and exfoliant, a mask. and of course a moisturizer. All these things can easily help you keep your skin looking amazing, even with the added stress of traveling.
Skin Cleansing Products
Cleansing: The best way to cleanse your skin while traveling is to pack a light and moisturizing cleanser to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day! Here are the Cosmetic Products we recommend:
- Antioxidant Moisturizing Cleanser: This Fortified Cleanser is a rich, soap-free formulation designed to gently cleanse and moisturize the skin without drying. This gentle formula contains a blend of antioxidants including liposomal vitamins A, C, E, Green Tea, and White tea in combination with Coenzyme Q10, to assist in minimizing Free-Radical-Induced skin damage, while moisturizing, soothing, and restoring healthier looking skin.
- Green Tea Cleanser: Soothing cleanser is ultra effective and suitable for all skin types, including most sensitive skin. It is nontoxic, and non-comedogenic. It also soap-free and alcohol free, and features hypo-allergenic fragrance.
Moisturizing: Whether you are traveling to a hot or cold location, sunny or cloudy, you should still have a moisturizer with you. Moisturizers are formulated to sooth and hydrate your skin. Here is what we recommend:
- Ultra Lite Moisture Dew: A delicate and mild general purpose moisturizer for the face recommended for all skin types. Pure aloe vera and glycerine help to bind moisture to the skin while squalane, a derivative of one of the emollients found in healthy skin, and dimethicone help to further retard moisture loss. This moisturizer is great because it is light on the skin!
Exfoliant: To keep your skin fresh and avoid dullness, as well as acne, you should take an exfoliating cleanser with you on your travels! Use every few days and you won’t have to worry about your skin looking dirty while you travel. Here is what we recommend:
- Green Tea & Bamboo Exfoliator: This scrub is specially formulated to deliver a soothing wave of heat as it gently removes dry dead skin cells, excess oils and residue to reveal healthier, younger looking skin. Contains the soothing power of green and white tea.
Mask: Having a mask is a great way to remove the impurities that are on your skin in a gentle and effective way. Use this on your travels to not only pamper your skin, but to pamper yourself. Here is what we recommend:
- Clay Mint Mask: This Clay Mint Mask helps clean and tighten pores while absorbing excess oil. Providing an effective way to clean and tighten pores while absorbing excess oils. A cleansing treatment that reaches deep into the skin and helps dry up blackheads.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Cosmetic Products, you can contact our offices at 305-279-7546!