How Often Should You Exfoliate? Which Exfoliating Products Are Best for You?
Exfoliating Products in Miami
Many men and women have come into our offices and have explained their extreme suffering with over-exfoliating. Some people don’t know how much is too much, others don’t think a certain amount is enough, and some might even be doing it too little! At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we understand the importance of exfoliating for your skin and how it offers many benefits. We also understand that exfoliating more than recommended can cause extreme damage to your skin. We recommend making an appointment with Dr. Longwill today in order to find out if you have been over-exfoliating or under-exfoliating! Make an appointment by clicking here!
After many years of research and testing, we have discovered that exfoliation is key to having beautiful and glowing skin. We recommend exfoliating at least 2 to 3 times a week to see the best results.
The next part of the equation for perfect exfoliation is finding the best product for maximum exfoliation results!
We are known to offer the best Exfoliating Products in Miami, which includes:
- Green Tea Exfoliator: Clarifying Brightening polish refines skin gently and effectively. It works in harmony with skin to accelerate its natural renewal process.
- Green Tea & Bamboo Exfoliator: This scrub is specially formulated to deliver a soothing wave of heat as it gently removes dry dead skin cells, excess oils and residue to reveal healthier, younger looking skin. Contains the soothing power of green and white tea.
All of our products are able to:
- Regulate oil production.
- Purify and minimize your pores.
- Nourish and hydrate your skin.
- Remove dead skin cells for younger looking skin.
Skin Rejuvenating Products
If these are important key factors for you, then you have found the best Exfoliating Products in Miami at the Dr.Longwill Skin Care Online Shop! Call us today at 305-279-7546 or click here to make an appointment if you wish to find the best way to exfoliate for your skin!