What Causes Hair Damage? How Can You Replenish Your Strands?
Hair Condition Treatments
Treatments for Damaged Hair
Best Hair Care Products Miami
Having beautiful and healthy hair is something women work hard to achieve. There are so many things that can damage your hair’s quality, health, and overall appearance. A few signs of damage includes dry and brittle hair, split ends, and dullness. At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we believe that all women deserve beautiful looking hair, which is why we offer great Hair Treatments for Damaged Hair! Whether it’s a shampoo product or a hair supplement, our products have delivered noticeable results to all users. Before purchasing a product, it is important to identify the cause of what is damaging your hair in order to prevent future damage.
A few causes of hair damage:
- Frequent Washing: When your hair is wet, it is more prone to breakage and damage, so washing your hair too often can lead to weaker hair. Washing your hair too much also can lead to shampoo damage since shampoo can strip your hair of natural oils which can cause your hair to look dull and dry. With our Hair Treatments for Damaged Hair, you can help restore the shine and health to your hair!
- Towel Drying: After a few recent studies, it has shown that the fibers from towels can damage your wet hair, which is already susceptible to damage by just being wet. Towel drying can cause breakage and frizziness to your hair.
- Heat Products: Flat irons, curling irons, and blow dryers can all cause your hair to become damaged. The cuticles of your hair become the most damaged, leading to chipping. The best way to treat this is to check out our Hair Treatments for Damaged Hair that we have in our store!
- Chemical Treatments: Perms, highlights, and bleaching are all examples of chemical treatments done to hair. Though they may look beautiful, they are slowly damaging your hair. If you chemically treat your hair and begin to notice brittleness, dullness, and split ends, you may want to stop if you want to achieve healthier looking hair.
- Ponytails: By pulling your hair daily into a tight ponytail, you are building up extreme breakage. Try putting your ponytail a bit more loosely for better looking hair and less damage.
What are the best Hair Treatments for Damaged Hair?
At Dr. Longwill’s skin care shop, there are a variety of products that can be used to replenish your strands or to help prevent damage if there is none. A few products include:
- HairMax Conditioner: A sulfate free, botanically infused conditioner that deeply hydrates your strands, retaining moisture to strengthen and protect your hair.
- HairMax Vitamins: HairMax Dietary Supplements are scientifically formulated with some of the world’s leading hair growth researchers and recommended by physicians worldwide.
- HairMax Shampoo: Our powerful yet gentle shampoo cleanses your hair without the harsh effects of sulfates that strip essential oils.
- Professional HairMax Laser: The HairMax Professional 12 LaserComb is clinically proven to Energize Hair Follicles, Stimulate Hair Growth, Reverse the Thinning Process, Increase Density & Fullness and Revitalize Damaged Hair.
- Tar Shampoo: Our powerful yet gentle shampoo cleanses your hair without the harsh effects of sulfates that strip essential oils.
- Hair Repair Conditioner: This is a superior hair conditioner that allows you to actually feel it soften your hair as you are using it. You can prevent new damage to your hair that is caused by combing, brushing, blow drying and styling.
With our Hair Treatments for Damaged Hair, you can rejuvenate and replenish your strands naturally and effectively.
Visit the Miami Center for Dermatology for more information on our hair care treatments and how they can benefit you! If you have any questions about a particular hair condition, like dandruff make an appointment with Dr. Longwill for the best treatments!