Have Dry Skin? Which Body Wash is Best for You!
Natural Body Wash For Dry Skin
Possessing dry skin may prove complicated to find a body wash that doesn’t dry out, irritate, or harm your skin. A Natural Body Wash formulated to treat your skin with care and target dry skin with moisture will leave your skin feeling revitalized and silky smooth. Thanks to the Miami Center for Dermatology, we offer many different body washes that are skin-type specific, whether it’s oily skin, sensitive skin, or dry skin.
Body Wash Ingredients
Moisturizing body wash is extremely important in any skincare routine. This is because it hydrates and exfoliates your skin. Some washes also contain ingredients that impart other positive effects on the skin.
Here are some of the body wash ingredients we use that benefit the skin:
- Tea tree oil: Found in hundreds of native plants in Australia, tea tree oil has been used to fight acne, redness, and skin inflammation for hundreds of years.
- Raw honey: Unprocessed honey is loaded with nutrients and acids that have moisturizing, antiseptic, and anti-breakout effects on your skin
- Sea salt: Naturally, sea salt has nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium which it absorbs from the ocean. Sea salt is great for scrubs and works to remove dead skin cells and fight breakouts.
- Avocado: It contains vitamins A, D, and E, reduces inflammation, and moisturizes the skin. Eating avocados also have health benefits.
- Aloe Vera: Other than treating sunburns, aloe can also fight bacteria, inflammation, itchiness, and also detoxifies the body. It has over 75 active ingredients. As a result, aloe vera represents one of the most popular and effective products to help with itchy skincare.
- Shea butter: Mostly found in Africa, Shea butter is great for moisturizing dry skin and it reduces peeling, flaking, and redness.
- Coconut oil: This oil strengthens the skin, is antibacterial, fights skin diseases and cleanses the skin. You can apply coconut and other essential oils on both your skin and hair. Additionally, using it in food can improve your immune system.
A few of our Natural Body Wash products for dry skin include:
- Benzaderm 10% Wash with Aloe Vera – This Natural Body Wash targets your dry skin and is a soap-free cleanser to minimize the harshness. With aloe vera and other key ingredients for moisture, as well as no harsh chemicals, your dry skin can be easily helped.
- Trixera Cleansing Bath Oil – This bath treatment effectively combats the 4 symptoms of very dry, atopic skin while gently cleansing, soothing, and protecting the skin. Though it isn’t a body wash, it leaves skin feeling refreshed, clean, and renewed.
- Benzaderm Peroxide 5% Wash – Helpful with acne and dry skin. This Natural Body Wash soothes and calms your dry skin while adding helpful and necessary moisture.
- Green Tea Lotion – After using one of our natural body washes, apply the green tea lotion to your body. This will deliver antioxidants and key nutrients your skin needs. This lotion can help to calm and soothe your skin for a beautiful glow.
- Intensive Hand Cream – If your hands are prone to getting dry like the rest of your skin, then this hand cream is perfect for you. No greasy hands just a sufficient amount of moisture to improve your dry hands.
- Trixera Emollient Cream – For your dry skin, this cream can work wonders! It helps control inflammation, prevents moisture loss, restores your skin’s barrier, and soothes any irritation and itching sensations you might have.
The Best Skincare Products from Dr. Longwill Skincare
At Dr. Longwill Skincare, our body washes utilize many of these ingredients and are perfect for any skin type. Whether you have acne prone, sensitive, or dry skin, our products can work to moisturize and strengthen it. Dr. Longwill has over 20 years of cosmetic and medical dermatological experience, so she knows what combination of ingredients are most effective.
Our body washes and soaps do not irritate your skin. They are non-comedogenic so your pores stay unblocked, allowing for proper skin function. If you do not know which products are right for you, our dermatologists will be happy to speak with you.
With our Natural Body Wash products and natural creams and lotions for your dry skin, you are much closer to helping your skin gain moisture and glow. Speak with our dermatologist to learn more about the benefits of using body washes comprised of fragrance-free, natural, and organic ingredients.