How Important Is Post Procedure Care?
Post Procedure Products Miami
Cosmetic Procedure Recovery
After having a cosmetic procedure done, it is highly urged to take care of your skin with our Post Procedure Skin Products. We get many women coming to us that have issues after their cosmetic treatment because they are not taking proper care of their skin. At the Miami Center for Dermatology, Dr. Longwill understands the importance of treating your cosmetic procedures properly in order to prevent any damage to your skin.
What are the Post Procedure Skin Products?
- BioCorneum: This is used for the prevention and management of raised, red scars (hypertrophic) and keloids. BioCorneum patented silicone gel may be used on scars resulting from cosmetic and surgical procedures (MOHS Procedure, Breast Augmentation, Abdominoplasty), trauma, wounds, and burns and is effective on both old and new scars.
- Cicalfate Cream: Technologically advanced skin restorative cream clinically proven to help speed the recovery process by maintaining an optimal healing environment for the skin.
Post Procedure Skin Products
What are their benefits?
- The BioCorneum works hard to:
- Soften and flatten raised scars from your cosmetic procedure.
- Reduces redness and discoloration that was caused by the cosmetic procedure.
- Makeup friendly-wear makeup over this treatment after it has dried.
- Self dries for a quick and hassle-free finish.
- Water resistant.
- Relieves associated itch and discomfort that is a side effect from cosmetic procedures.
- The Cicalfate Cream works hard to:
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-irritating properties.
- Speeds up the skin recovery process in order for you to have a hassle free cosmetic experience and less recovery time.
- Promotes and maintains a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery.
We highly recommend that you follow the recommended directions for your post procedure care so that your skin may recover effectively.
Call the Miami Center for Dermatology today if you want to make an appointment for a cosmetic procedure! Don’t be afraid to ask Dr. Longwill questions about the best Post Procedure Skin Products for you!