Glycolic-urea 15-15 Cream
$48.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
Formulated with 15% glycolic acid and urea to deeply moisturize and exfoliate dry skin. Proteolytic Enzymes loosen and remove scales. Hyaluronic acid works to bind moisture to the skin. A unique and patented combination of ingredient systems work to hydrate and soften dry skin, improving the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris (KP), psoriasis, dermatitis and calluses. Perfect treatment for dry, cracked feet.
Email to a friend
This cream is formulated to provide intense moisturization and replenishment for severely dry skin. A unique combination of urea USP and glycolic acid work to hydrate and soften dry skin, improving the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris (KP), psoriasis, dermatitis and calluses.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items in person or by mail within 7 working days of receipt of your goods as long as they have not been opened or used.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item(s) you are returning have not been opened.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Longwill Derm Returns Department
7700 SW 104 Street Miami, FL 33156, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Rich, creamy formula leaves a protective coating on lips
- Sucralfate provides a protective film
- Vitamin E and F nourish and provide anti-oxidant protection
What is Arnika Forte®?
- Homeopathic Arnica Montana which has been widely used, is clinically proven effective.
- Bromelain is a natural substance found in pineapple but concentrated in the stem. Just eating pineapple fruit or drinking pineapple juice will not provide enough bromelain to be effective.
- Grape Seed Extract is a very powerful bioflavonoid to decrease capillary permeability and fragility. Grape Seed Extract may help to support capillary function and to reduce bruising, swelling and pain.