Benzoyl Peroxide Wash is a therapeutic combination of benzoyl peroxide with Aloe Vera gel for the treatment of acne. A therapeutic combination of sudsing cleanser and Benzoyl Peroxide in a base with aloe vera gel for the treatment of acne. We offer both a 5% and 10% Benzoyl Peroxide wash that thoroughly cleanses acne-prone skin with a special soap-free Cleanser. Fortified with Benzoyl Peroxide, which provides anti-bacterial activity against Propionibactrium acnes. – 7.75 fl. oz. bottle.
DIRECTIONS: Wet affected area, wash and rinse well. Use once or twice daily or as directed by a physician. If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce applications. If going outside, use a sunscreen
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items in person or by mail within 7 working days of receipt of your goods as long as they have not been opened or used.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item(s) you are returning have not been opened.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Longwill Derm Returns Department
7700 SW 104 Street Miami, FL 33156, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Promotes hair thickness
- Reverses the appearance of hair loss
- Strengthens the existing hair and powerful herbs and olive oil enrich the luster of the hair
- Contains Zinc, Copper, Vitamin E and Vitamin C, essential for hair growth
- Serves as a powerful antioxidant
- Detects and destroys free radicals
|APPLICATION||Apply Serum to the base of the upper eyelashes using the application brush provided.|
|RESULTS||After 8 weeks of use: 80% of the women in the study agreed that the Serum improved their overall lash appearance.6 76% agreed that their lashes appeared longer, thicker and more conditioned.6 72% agreed that their lashes appeared less sparse.6|