$42.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
Email to a friend
Banish dryness, alleviate sensitivity and comfort the skin with Avène’s Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream. Calming and soothing, this rich cream intensely hydrates, while C+ Restore helps to restore the skin’s damaged natural barrier. Avène’s thermal spring water and zinc sulfate work together encouraging softer and more resilient skin. Safe for infants, children and adults.
Skin Type: All skin type
C+ RestoreTM – Postbiotic restorative ingredient, rich in proteins to help skin restoration
Copper-Zinc Sulfate Complex – Helps promote and maintain a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery
Avène Thermal Spring Water – Clinically shown by 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin
Apply twice daily to problem area after cleansing with a soap-free cleanser.
40 mL (1.3 fl. oz), 100 mL (3.3 fl. oz)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items in person or by mail within 7 working days of receipt of your goods as long as they have not been opened or used.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item(s) you are returning have not been opened.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Longwill Derm Returns Department
7700 SW 104 Street Miami, FL 33156, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
What is Arnika Forte®?
- Homeopathic Arnica Montana which has been widely used, is clinically proven effective.
- Bromelain is a natural substance found in pineapple but concentrated in the stem. Just eating pineapple fruit or drinking pineapple juice will not provide enough bromelain to be effective.
- Grape Seed Extract is a very powerful bioflavonoid to decrease capillary permeability and fragility. Grape Seed Extract may help to support capillary function and to reduce bruising, swelling and pain.