Gly / Sal 2-2 Pads
Cleansing pads for the treatment of acne, with the skin enhancement properties of Glycolic Acid. Ultra pure glycolic acid available in 2% coupled with the proven acne fighting ingredient salicylic acid 2%.
Cleansing pads for the treatment of acne, with the skin enhancement properties of Glycolic Acid. Ultra pure glycolic acid available in 2% coupled with the proven acne fighting ingredient salicylic acid 2%. Specially formulated to accelerate the removal of dead skin cells that can interfere with the proper oil drainage of the skin. Salicylic acid 2% helps to reduce the number of acne blemishes (papules & pustules) and blackheads (comedones) and allows the skin to heal. Wash can also be used as a body wash. Pads – 60/jar
Wipe the entire affected area with a moist pad one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin can occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by your physician.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items in person or by mail within 7 working days of receipt of your goods as long as they have not been opened or used.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item(s) you are returning have not been opened.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Longwill Derm Returns Department
7700 SW 104 Street Miami, FL 33156, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Effectively remove surface impurities including dirt, makeup and excess oil
- Soothe the appearance of redness while leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
- Add radiance and vitality back to dull, aging skin
- Firm, brighten and hydrate dry, maturing skin
- pH: 5.5