Prepare Your Skin for Fall Air with These Hydrating Products
Skin Hydration Products
The Fall season is officially here, and it is time to adapt your skincare routine to fit the changing weather. Some individuals make the mistake of using the same products year round without taking into account the shifts in climate and temperature. The Fall means colder weather is coming our way and you will need some Skin Hydration Products to ward off any dry and flaky skin that may present itself as a result.
At Dr. Longwill Skin Care, we offer incredible products that can moisturize and keep your skin healthy. Dr. Deborah Longwill has over 20 years of experience in cosmetic dermatology and providing healthy skin to her patients.
Dry skin can cause you to become irritated and lead you to scratch often, making your skin even more damaged. Regularly and adequately applying moisturizing products is essential to achieving healthier and younger looking skin. Other products may claim to heal your skin while hydrating it, but our products work! With the Longwill Store, your skin will look the best it ever has. This Fall, make sure your skin stays soft and healthy with our natural hydration and protection products.
Recommended Face Cream
The key to successful skin cleansing without drying your skin is using a moisturizing cleanser. A cleanser like that can wash your skin and moisturize deeper layers to hydrate and soften your skin. Our cleansers that we recommend include:
- Antioxidant Moisturizing Cleanser: This Fortified Cleanser is a rich, soap-free formulation designed to cleanse and moisturize the skin without drying gently.
- Green Tea Cleanser: This soothing cleanser is ultra effective and suitable for all skin types, including most sensitive skin.
- Ultra Gentle Cleanser: This ultra-gentle cleanser is a rich, soap-free liquid that gently cleanses and softens the skin without drying.
An obvious and crucial addition to your fall skin care regimen includes moisturizers. This is important because it creates a hydrating layer of moisture in your skin for extra protection against cooler weather. A few moisturizers that we recommend include:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms skin. Hydrate your skin with our various sized bottle.
- Epicuren Facial Moisturizer: A light moisturizer enhanced with protein enzymes and collagen elastin. Designed to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Ultra Lite Moisture Dew: A delicate and mild general purpose moisturizer for the face recommended for all skin types.
Face Cream for Dry Face
Take the first step towards completely transforming your skin and shop at the Longwill Store today for Skin Hydration Products. Give us a call at (305) 279-7546 for more information or click here to browse our fantastic products now!