Dr. Deborah Longwill
Dr. Deborah Longwill
In private practice since 1992, Dr. Deborah Longwill has developed a loyal patient following due to her holistic approach which involves listening to patients, explaining treatment options and developing short and long-term treatment programs, tailored to each patient’s unique skincare needs.
Dr. Longwill was one of the first dermatologists in Miami to use lasers for skin rejuvenation and perform tumescent liposuction, an advanced body contouring method. Recently, she has spearheaded the use of dermal fillers to produce natural-looking, non-surgical facelifts.
As a doctor of osteopathy, Dr. Longwill is trained to consider all aspects of your physical and emotional condition before making a diagnosis. She understands the importance of focusing on the entire individual, not just the skin.
Dr. Longwill is board-certified in both cosmetic dermatology and general dermatology and treats patients of all ages. She is one of the few dermatologists in South Florida with special training on the dermatoscope, a device which provides enhanced visualization of pigmented lesions for early detection of skin cancer.
Using the latest technology and therapies, Dr. Longwill is able to provide the best possible medical treatment and care to you and your family.
- B.A. – George Washington University
- Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) – Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency – American Osteopathic Association approved rotating dermatology program
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Florida Society of Dermatology
- Member, International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, American Society for Dermatology Studies
- Member, Miami Society for Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
- Member, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
A resident of Pinecrest, Dr. Longwill is married with four children. She contributes to the Dave and Mary Alper Jewish Community Center, charities and schools, and is a lifetime member of Hadassah.